Monday 29 October 2018

Test of Honour Solo Mini Campaign

Having purchased Test of Honour (ToH) about 2 years after I purchased buildings from 4Ground I decided that it was time to put them all together and start playing. Along with a fellow gamer, Simon Comben, we played through the scenarios from the boxed rule set making many mistakes along the way.

Having a large(ish) collection of old Dixon miniatures I have now put them to good use and painted up the first batch that will be my Oda Clan for ToH. These will form the start of my own Solo ToH Campaign; Owari no Ōutsuke (尾張の大うつけThe Big Fool of Owari; Oda Nobunaga's nickname). The campaign will cover the unification of Owari Province by Oda Nobunaga, or not if it pans out that way.


This is the overall game map once I have completed the unification of Owari.





An updated more detailed map of Owari showing the different Clan areas.


Castle: Y = Yes T = Walled town.

As the campaign progresses I will add more maps and information about the various warlords of Owari, not all historical, and Oda's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment